top of page

SUPR acquires additional stake in Sainsbury's Reversion Portfolio for £196m

Supermarket Income REIT (‘SUPR’) has completed its largest acquisition to date, of the British Airways Pension Trustees’ 25.5% stake in the Sainsburys Reversion Portfolio (“SRP”) for £196 million (excluding acquisition costs). As a result of the transaction SUPR now holds a 51% beneficial interest in the SRP with Sainsbury’s holding the remaining 49% interest. As a result of Sainsbury's purchasing 21 option Stores within the SRP, the Company will receive a minimum of £380 million in cash from Sainsbury's by the end of July 2023. Read the RNS here.




bottom of page